Wednesday, June 2

Public holidays...ever had the feeling when you wake up to a jolt, thinking that you've overslept for work, and then as you look at the calendar, it dawns upon you that YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO WORK and you just plop (is that a word?) yourself back onto the bed and back to sleep? (Ha, so many commas in that sentence. reminds me of one of my bosses)

Today was really fun. Aching all over though. Played street soccer at Tanglin Halt from 1-4pm and took a bath at Vince's place before going to Lido to watch Eternal Sunshine with Corinne. Damn cool show I tell you. It was, as my bro Dan put it, bitter-sweet. I guess the show really illustrates the saying "better to have loved and lost than not to love at all". The way how Jim Carrey's character tries to save memories of Kate Winslet (or her character, Clementine, rather) was just so heartwrenching. Go watch it man. It gets 5 of Gabe's thumbs up (out of 5)

Went running with Corinne at Clementi Stadium on Monday upon her request...haha, it was good fun. Ran about 8 rounds with her. It was quite funny 'cos the lights in the ladies changing room had gone out, so I had to make sure no one was in the gents before Reen came in to change in one of the cubicles. Then one guy came in shortly after she left! Close call man...

Then we went to Jack's Place @ West Coast Recreational Centre (which is coincidentally next to Clementi Stadium)yesterday. It's been a while since I've been there. The standard's really dropped man. Jack's Place used to be DA BOMB when it came to western food last time when I was in primary school. Maybe my taste has changed.

Back to work tomorrow. Going Hong Kong on Friday. Can't wait.