Wednesday, March 16

Disciples Of The Naked Chef

So we cooked up a storm at Elliot's last night. I did the dishes so no guilt about messing up the place, heh heh. Inspired by the fabulous meal at Linette's a few days ago, Elliot decided to cook up something of his own, and then dragged me into it. Well I'm glad he did though. Heh. We took a "Shrimp and tomato cream pasta" recipe off Jamie Oliver's cookbook. Uncle Graham ended up doing most of the mixing, heh. Sarah was there to help too.

I tried making an omelette, thinking you can never go wrong by just mixing lotsa ingredients in a pan. Although the presentation was far from ideal, (see pictures below) it actually tasted....edible! Haha.

We helped out the Youth For Christ (YFC) guys in the morning. The NCC kids from Regent Sec came down to do some rock climbing. We were there to cover safety and just befriend the kids. Quite fun la.

Anyway you know the song "Especially For You" -Man that song just KEEPS PLAYING IN MY HEAD. It's the duet between Kylie Minouge and Kermit da frog. Been humming to it ever since I heard it in Sarah's car last friday. Someone send it to me if you have it! I love KERMIT!