Monday, March 21

Intensify

Singapore Biathlon in 5 days. Managed to knock off a whole minute and a half for my 1.5km swim. Hoping to cut off another minute and hit sub-30 before Thursday so I can rest well 1 day before the race. Haven't been training over the weekend due to Church and BB committments, which was really fun to do!

A big pat on the back for April, Clare, Carilyn, Elaine, Linette, Ruth (wok!), Sarah, Wong Ci and Elliot for the job well done for the 4 services we played for. Tiring, but hey, all in the service of the Lord. "It's A Happy Day" keeps ringing in my head for some reason!

The BB kids are a joy to be with. They're really good kids. Did topo with them around Woodlands, finding checkpoints and stuff. Glad we made it back in time eh April? Heh. This one particular sec 2 kid, Gabriel (Tong), he's really athletic and a bit of a hardcore cyclist, but quite mischievious and difficult to control la. Think he just needs guidance, and I hope to get to know the rest of the kids better too. My mandarin will improve tremendously if I continue man. I can't remember when was the last time I spoke so much Mandarin, though quite sub-standard. Haha.

The weekend was a mad rush. If I wasn't in church, I was out of the house. Pei Ling's house warming, Dota-ing with brothers, out for bowling and dinner with Shawn, Haresh, Ghim, Dza and Suhaimi, which was cool guys.

Oh and Liverpool finally WHOOPED Everton! Watched it @ Isaac's. I don't get it man! Why can't they play like that all the time! Pity about Baros though. Isaac and I were on our toes when we saw Morientes, Hamaan and Warnock limp off the pitch one after another. Wassup man? They made of paper or something? Anyway I wish I could make a trip to Anfield while in Europe, but a bit out of the way. Could have to settle for a Chelsea, Arsenal or Spurs match. Heh. See how.