Thursday, May 12

How Now Brown Cow

Finally decided to add a counter, cos I'm quite curious as to how many people read the blog. To my surprise the counter jumped to 110 within the first day. Yikes! I thought no one really bothered to come here. Post a comment if you're passing by folks! Would like to know who's reading! Heh.

Anyways I'm still groggy from jet lag. Yawnz. Just came back from Causeway Point. Met up with Elliot, Sarah and Danny to plan for the upcoming Boys/Girls' Brigade Adventure Camp at the end of the month. Developed 140 of the 1200 pictures I took. I really cannot imagine using film again man. Think of how many rolls you'd have to buy!

So what's gonna happen now that I'm back? Uni's still 3 months away. Prob start clocking community service hours for SMU. I'm looking at the list and some of it is quite interesting! Tour guide at Singapore Art Museum, helping out at homes, etc. Another overseas trip coming up in June. Quite looking forward to church camp and the Kinabalu trip. Prob only work a good month before orientations start in late July.

When you have so much time on your hands, your mind can't help but wonder about the future. I've sorta got a vague idea of where I wanna work and what to do if it doesn't work out. I'm just afraid I'll neglect so many things once uni starts as I did in JC. Good thing SMU doesn't have stay-in-halls, wouldn't want to eat, live and breathe school. Once SMU moves to Bras Basah, I'll probably associate Orchard Road with school in future though so that doesn't seem too cool!

Friends from other institutes: I'm bored! Let's go to town!

Gabe: NOOOOO! I go there everyday! Let's go Changi (for the nasi lemak, wat were you thinking?)!

I can see that happening a lot in future.

On a sidenote, I watched Kingdom Of Heaven with Caleb yesterday and IT SUCKED. Straits Times gave it 4 and a half stars? Obviously bribed by the movie distributor. Should have listened to the British press, they gave it 1 star out of 5. The only reason you should watch it is if you're a fan of Orlando Bloom who, most girls agree, looks better as an elf.

By the way, did I mention there was this Aussie guy on my tour that really looked like Orlando Bloom? No kiddin! Just add pointy ears!