Saturday, July 30

Ravi Zacharias and... Rouge?

It's been such a hectic week with sports camp and all. And this weekend's gonna be just crazy. I'll just drop a short entry, seeing as how I won't be home much for the next 2 days.

The Ravi Zacharias talk on Thursday was the first time I'd heard the man speak. He was talking abt 'A Life That's Lost It's Focus'. the talk lasted from 7 to 9pm, after which, I made my way down Orchard Road from Orchard Hotel to Peranakan Place, where Wen Zheng was taking part in his Hall Paegant Preview @ Rouge. Looking suave my man!

Dota with Eric, April and her PSC 'buddies' this afternoon, service and then supper at Adam Road.

Gotta be at Zhenghua Primary School for the SMU CIP thing tomorrow morning. PUNJ in the afternoon, and then Hanxian's birthday at night. Gonna be at Coco Latte Saturday for umm... oh am I allowed to reveal this? Anyway, gotta be at SMU Bukit Timah at 630am for the MOVE TO THE CITY! There's gonna be hippo buses and all apparently as we walk from Wisma to the City Campus.

VIVACE from Sunday morning till afternoon, and then BB meeting at Elliot's in the evening. God give me strength! Argh!