Monday, July 18

Twenty-One

I just wanna thank everyone who remembered and flooded my inbox with birthday greetings yesterday! Haha. I really didn't want any party and all. Figured everyone's quite tired of going to 21st birthday parties (by July, how many have you attended?), and I'd hate to put ppl through the trouble of getting presents. Plus I really don't like being fussed over.

So how did I celebrate? A nice simple dinner at Pattara Raffles City with the people I love most, Ah Ma, Dad, Mom and Dan (Don't worry Caleb, I still love you bro). The Thai food there is kickin'! Warning, all that masala curry makes you gasey though. *poot*

Thank you Ah Loong, Evelyn, Cherry, Daniel and Apes for taking me down to NYDC @ Holland V after dinner for a nice impromptu birthday celebration. Contrary to what Daniel thinks, whipped cream does NOT make a good hair mousse!

Sunday was really enjoyable. Up early to run/walk in Sentosa (with Danny, Ethan, Soon Wee, his friend and April), Soccer at Braddell with the True Way peeps(hit the crossbar a few times! Argh!) and finally dinner and supper with friends and family. Baybeats at Esplanade was really nice too. The atmosphere was a lot better than last year I felt. BUT I DIDN'T GET TO SEE ELECTRICO (more importantly, Amanda Ling). 20 minutes too late. Aww. Well they'll be at SMUve so maybe we'll see them there, if Hanxian's party doesn't end too late.

So now that I've officially got the "key to my lock", or am officially considered an adult, how do I feel? Old. Wiser? Well. That remains to be seen. Heh.