Wednesday, August 24

So It Begins

Thank God. I got a pretty wicked timetable, 3 day week. Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays. It's only week 1, but there're lotsa things to do. CIP report, start forming project groups for Financial Accounting, Ultimate Frisbee on Friday, Some basic hip hop lesson with the Eurhythmix people after that (i hope i don't crush anybody's toes), BB on saturday morning, New Balance Real Run on Sunday.

Cough's been a lot better. Finally went to the doctor's today to get some antibiotics. Thanks for asking about it guys. Been hacking away like a madman for the past week. Quite amusing to see on the MRT, people deliberately moving away from me when I get into a coughing fit. If you want a seat on the train, you know what to do.

Anyways, been thinking about whether I should bid for another module, since my timetable allows me to. Was thinking about doing 'Management of People at Work', asking around what the workload is going to be like.

Oh, I just found out that my current Financial Accounting professor, taught MY DAD back when he was in NUS (Singapore University then). Dad doesn't think too highly of him. Haha.

Some prayer requests. Do pray for the safety of a good brother of mine, Jianhong. He just flew off last night to South Africa to join the 'Doulos' for 2 months! How cool is that! The Doulos is this ship that serves as a floating Christian bookshop when it docks at various ports. It's currently at Durban, South Africa.

No lessons later, but I'll probably go down to the library anyway. At least get some work done. Home is just not condusive for anything...other than sleeping. Layyy-ter....