Sunday, October 30

Hey Kids. It's Reflection Time.

And so, every once in a while, I'll stone in front of my computer, or just gaze at the ceiling while lying on my comfy bed, just to think and reflect on the stuff that's been happening in the past few weeks. I find that it's so easy to get caught up with the hustle and bustle of uni life, church, meeting friends and spending time with family, that sometimes, I really need to remind myself what I'm doing all this for.

Random thoughts ahead:

I'm especially thankful to God for bringing me through a very hectic week. Apologies to any of my project group mates or friends if I show "black face" during meetings and if I seem to be slacking on my parts. The FA quiz was really getting me down, and it's a real wake up call for me to buck up. What's more, I really felt the pressure to perform on ASOC Day. So much really hinges on the emcee to make the event interesting. Thank God Grace was there. Think I'll be damn stoned if I had to host the thing myself.

It was very encouraging to see such a positive response from the audience, the exposure I’m getting with SMUBE (SMU Broadcast and Entertainment) is excellent, with all the events happening in school, and I’m hoping some this will lead to some big event/events in future that will help to pay for my accrued expenses, like airfare, the Nepal trip, etc. Holy crap, did I just say ‘accrued’? ARGH!

PUNJ camp coming up in a month. I better get cracking on the games.

Commitment. Trust. Patience. All these I ask of you Lord. Christmas. Christmas. Christmas. =)

I came across this quote a while back:

"Even if you win the rat race, you're still a rat."

So how? Get out of the rat pack, and find some cheese.