Tuesday, November 29

Get Off Your Ass Gabe

This is really bad.

I'm totally not ready for Friday's FA paper, and yet I don't seem to be bothered at all. Right after yesterday's Stats paper, (which was quite an adrenaline rush, but I'll save that for later) went for a simple lunch at Subway with Yiling, Peg, Jinshu and Ben, slacked around in school till 3pm, before heading home.

Decided I needed a change of scenary to study FA, so I went to the poolside. It was sooo nice and breezy, one minute I was looking at the textbook, the next I was FAST ASLEEP! Piang eh!

Spent the WHOLE of this morning lazing in bed. Got to school by noon, had a quick lunch. Now I'm lazing around the library. Further evidence of my laziness can be seen by me even typing this entry! And yet, somehow, I don't feel bothered. Why? Numb to exams maybe? After 16 years or so of Singaporean education, exams really aren't such a big deal. All part of the system. Why get flustered by them? But I think I'm tinkering on the other extreme right now, being totally ignorant of it. Hmm.

If you're reading this, and you have me on your MSN list, can you please say a friendly "GET OFF YOUR ASS GABE!"? I think that should get me going. I hope.

Anyway, yesterday's Statistics exam was such a rush. Woo! Insane la, the marks weightage is seriously flawed. I spent one and a half hours on the structured part and half an hour on the MCQ, when 60% of the marks come from the MCQ section. It was relatively doable, but the tediousness of it caught everyone off guard. Didn't have time to double check my questions, and knowing me, I'm sure I was quite careless in some areas. Not too bothered by it though. Whatever comes, comes.

On a lighter note, I'm glad that I have a new sister-in-Christ in Yiling! Praise God! Will continue to pray for you man! =)