Thursday, November 24

La Dee Dum

Ah bummer. Caught the flu bug. Must be the weather, blowing hot and cold the past few days. Realised I haven't been posting much about what I've been up to. Eric tells me he can figure out I'm stressed when I start posting incoherent stuff on the blog. Am I stressed? A little. More bored and restless actually.

Woke up feeling ill, decided to go to the nearby Bukit Batok Polyclinic, only to be greeted by a sign that I had to wait at least 2 hours to see the Doc. No way José! Made my way down to the Coronation Clinic. Had to pay more, but at least i didn't have to wait. So what's been happening the past few days? Nothing entirely exciting I'm afraid, except that Eric, Tarn and I stayed overnight in school for some intensive studying, that's where I started feeling a bit ill. Hope it isn't the air in there.

So exams are up in 2 weeks, starting with Statistics on Monday and Financial Accounting on Friday. Pretty fortunate to have just 2 papers this sem, cos' the other modules are entirely project and presentation based. That means the other modules took up a lot of my time though. I'm quite thankful that all my project groups were very easy to work with, unlike the horror stories I'm hearing from my friends. I'm not entirely worried about the papers surprisingly. It's not that I'm super prepared, it's just... hmm, I dunno, no point worrying I guess? The only time I feel stressed is when I notice my peers hitting the books a lot, and then I ask myself, "am i doing enough?" But it's different for everyone I guess.

Gonna pick Dad up from the airport now. He's coming back from Burgundy, after some wine expo. LTB presentation tomorrow. "Let's Peg this all up!" eh Peg? Haha.

My head's spinning from the medication. Whoa...