Monday, January 9

OK I'll Post Something

Alright Gavin, I'll get off my lazy ass and post something.

Just that the last few weeks have been so busy and I'm out most of the time. When I do eventually get home, it's just to laze around in the living room and chit chat with my family or to sleep.

Things are slowly picking up in school. All my groups for the various modules have been formed, and the workload is slowly (but surely) coming in. For me, the modules this term are a lot more interesting than the some of which we had to endure last term (Statistics can only get sooo interesting).

Priorities for this term? Don't get overloaded like I did last term. Took up way too many committments. Thank God I came out alive. I regret not getting to know the SMU peeps better last term, and this holiday I didn't go out with any of them! That's the reason i kinda felt a bit lonely in school last semester. I mean, I'm really glad I had the opportunity to meet so many people across the board in SMU, through the various events I participated in (classmates, SMUBE, Run team, Christian Fellowship, Ultimate frisbee, etc.), but I guess I only knew a bit about everyone. There wasn't anybody in school that I felt super close to. Things have got to change this sem.

For me, the school term only starts this Thursday. Sigh. It's time to seriously get back to business. I've got some catching up to do. Plod plod plod. =)