Thursday, March 30

Fly Here Fly There

Sent Dan (my younger bro) off at the airport this morning. He'll be backpacking with some friends around the Indochina region. Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, etc. Gotta admire his guts sometimes. Booking a one-way ticket to Bangkok, and wandering around the region for about a month or more (he's not sure when he'll be back). He says they'll probably end up taking a coach back from Thailand, through Malaysia, back down to Singapore. Hopefully they'll have enough money and that they'll be safe. God bless them. Dan's only gonna be back after I fly off to NYC on 21 April. I'll only see him when I get back in August. =(

Dad's flying off to Cairns this Sunday so it's gonna be weird with Dan and Dad not at home. A lot quieter.

Just came back from some US Work and Travel Final briefing. Be leaving in about 3 weeks. Seems pretty unreal, the thought of being in the States for close to 4 months. My mind's still focused on exams I guess. Just glad it ends early before we leave.

I should be feeling very excited. But I'm not. Weird.