Monday, June 5

Random Notes From Sandusky

Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream sells for US$2.50 at the local supermarket. I've been eating a pint every 2 days.

We just bought a car for US$1k. Carol, Debbie, Yongchang and me. A 1995 sky blue Oldsmobile! It's really retro and old school. 80000 miles and great resale value. Just pray it doesn't break down when it takes us to Chicago.

It was cool to see real Pistons and Caveliers fans trash talk each other when they played. Sandusky is in between Detroit and Cleveland, so when the Playoffs were on, everyone was crazy over it. Oh well. Go Miami!

Riding roller coasters has some what lost its charm. After a while, no matter how high the drop, they all seem like the same thing. We're working on how to pose for the coaster cameras now.

They've moved me to a new game called Break-A-Plate, where people use 2 baseballs to break 2 plates. It's a lot better than my previous game, cos' I give out a lot more prizes, and I don't get complaints about the game being rigged as often now.

What's next? New Orleans. Cleveland. Chicago. Detroit. Poconos Mountains in Penn. Boston. New Jersey. New York City!