Friday, July 21

Cable Skiing And Jellyfishing

It is SO GOOD to be back.

The taste of Crystal Jade's Xiao Long Bao after 3 months of cheeseburgers, chicken fingers and other American junk food is just DIVINE.

The past 4 days since I've been back has been pretty hectic meeting up with friends and just recovering from jet lag.

Went Cable Skiing with Wenz at EAst Coast Park yesterday. It's a lot cheaper than wakeboarding with a boat, it costs just 35 bucks for 2 hours, and you get more rounds since you don't have to wait for the boat to pick you up. I had a lot of trouble trying to stay up while Wenz was whizzing around the course trying to do a 180. Haha. It was still all fun, until we started feeling stinging sensations on our skin.

JELLYFISH! AHHHH!

There weren't just a few small ones, but swarms of them. A few were quite sizeable, about the size of your palm. I saw the ski operators constantly walking to the lagoon to scoop out the jellyfish with their nets.

Other than that, I had quite a blast.

I'm having my revenge at a chinese restaurant soon. jellyfish on a cold dish. Mmm.