Wednesday, July 12

It's Been Fun, But It's Time To Fly.

As I'm typing this, I'm sitting in the pantry of the hostel in Boston, watching a rerun of the Matrix on TV. Charles and I got back to the hostel early after a long day of walking the Freedom Trail, drooling at the food available at Quincy Market, and taking in Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox.

Before you read any further, thought I'd warn you, I'm in one of those reflective moods.

It's been a really eventful 3 months, and I really thank God for this whole US Work and Travel experience. The people I've met have been amazing, and have given me memories that I will cherish for a long time to come. My colleagues at Cedar Point, the wonderful loving folks at The Chapel, new Singaporean, Malaysian and Thai friends that I've made. I will miss them all dearly.

I may or may not see them ever again, but I'm glad our paths crossed.

Charles just left for the airport. He's leaving for Los Angeles today to take the connecting flight back to sunny Singapore. I'll be taking the Chinatown bus back to New York, where I'll spend another 2 nights by myself, before taking the SIA flight from JFK.

I'm quite ready to go home right now. There's so many pressing issues back home. Can't wait to spend time with my loved one/ones. =)

On top of that, there's the ASOC Camp, emceeing for Convocation, pre-recording for the new lunchtime radio show. I probably won't get started on any of those till I get a REAL break of doing nothing for about a week or two.

Next term's gonna get exciting.