Friday, July 2

My japanese name is 藤原 Fujiwara (wisteria fields) 拓海 Takumi (open sea).
Take your real japanese name generator! today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.



Sounds quite girly. D'oh. Reminds me of those sec school days where I was crazy over Jap-mania. No I wasn't one of those Girly-Jap-Soap-Opera-Junkies...OK I confess I really liked Love 2000 and Ice World, but thats it! I was more into all those Jap bands, L'arc ~en~ciel (still am actually!), X Japan, SMAP, Mr. Children... names you probably haven't heard off if you're always tuned to Perfect 10, which in my opinion, has been going downhill for a while.

Anyway, I really wanna thank all you folks for giving me all those kind words of comfort. It's really swell to know I've got friends that really care. Thx again Shu for trying to call me all e way from LA, although my fax sorta got in e way. Ha.

I'm especially thankful to God...He's really been a pillar of strength for me. Getting me through my traumatic A levels in hospital, a tough period in BMT when stuff at home was rocky, blessed Corinne and I with so many happy times, that doesn't even include all the stuff he's done for me before JC! He's really DA MAN. I feel like scum when I look back and realise how ungrateful I am. Thank you God. I ain't worthy, yet you've really blessed me with great friends, great brothers and a great job!

I really treasure the strong friendship Corinne and I still have. Yesterday's dinner was great Reen...gettin a bit tubby though! HAHA! *BISH* oww! oof! kiddin! jus kiddin...

Going for an early morn run at East Coast tomorrow. 7.30am???? Wah lau Guys...later can or not?...yawnz...