Thursday, June 17

Sniffling like mad! My nosed 'as bin 'unning for 'a hold 'orning...*sniff sniff*
Think I better start clearing up my desk....getting dusty...yes, it's that messy. Maam's complained before. I cleaned it up once, but...oh well...time has taken it's toll on me poor desk.

Met my fixed driving instructor for the first time yesterday. Previously, I went for a few lessons with a random instructor.Had one particularly bad exp when this instructor with a really "kao beh" atittude took me. Dumbass...Henry something...forgot his surname. My instructor, Mr Woo, tells me that other students want to complain about him as well. I really hope something's done to him...we didn't pay 70 bucks a lesson to get shit from this lame-o.

Anyway had a smooth driving experience yesterday. Stalled twice though. D'OH!

Got another lesson with the Mr Woo tonight. Woo Wee.