Saturday, June 12

Busy busy day. Had to do fill in the content for some program for the instructors. The programme's something like Authorware (ancient stuff I know), basically a primitive form of PowerPoint. This software is sort of a guide on how to teach certain lessons for the instructors down at wingline. I'm basically just getting information from the lesson plans and inputting it into the software. Zaini and Wee Liang are the real brains behind the project, designing the layout and graphics. I'm just the cut and paste guy.

Met Corinne to watch a movie @ PS just now. Wanted to redeem my free tickets for Harry Potter, but only the front 2 rows were unoccupied. After my experience of watching LOTR with tse siang and yihan in the front row @ PS, I know that front 2 rows at PS Golden Village means having the wall just 2 metres infront of you, and a really sore neck at the end of the movie. So we watched The Best Bet...HAHA... Jack Neo's hilarious in putting Singaporeans in such light, painting us to be a nation obsessed with striking it rich, and addicted to gambling. The movie got a bit depressing in the middle, but thankfully, it ended off with a light hearted conclusion. Catch it if ya can. Support local talent! Mark Lee is quite convincing as a Beng, but then again, he probably is one.

Going running tmr morning. Hope I can drag myself outta bed. zzz...