Friday, November 26

Small World Ain't It

So I went to Tekong this morning, and the heavens opened up about an hour before we boarded the fast craft. Which meant that there wasn't likely to be much filming. Even if the rain stopped, the footage we would get would be very gloomy and dull, not what you want for a corporate video.

Anyway, Chin Chuo, Yoga and me still went to meet up with the Alpha guys on the island. Have to show face la. The Alpha cadets were in the training shed near the BMTC school 2 SOC ground, so we got them to re-enact a scene with the head cadet giving a briefing.

The cadet I asked to act as the commander turned out to be my ex classmate back in primary school , David Choo. Ha. I never knew what had become of him until today. Was surprised he recognized me as well.

We wrapped up filming at 11am, and left the island by then. No point staying cos' the rain wasn't getting any better.

Caught The Incredibles with Yoga at Tampines Mall in the afternoon! Awesome! The middle part was a tad bit draggy, but on the whole I thoroughly enjoyed it! I want to have super powers too! I'd be able to fly and crush evil villians with my ability to burp shockwaves. BLEARRGHHHHHHHH!!!!

Well, fine. Do you have a better childhood fantasy? I'm just weird.