Thursday, February 24

So... Now What?

I've been starting to clear leave. This week I took Monday, Wednesdays to Friday off, which means I effectively had a one-day work week. Been going to the gym everyday, swimming, and just chillin with Caleb, who has had to rest at home, cos he just had some minor operation. I'm enjoying the freedom and the slow pace!

I really can't keep doing this for the next 5 months till uni starts though! I'll just die of boredom! The thought of being without a stable income for the next 4 years or so is also quite frightening. Right now I don't think I can bring myself to ask my parents for a monthly allowance, after how uncle SAF has provided for my expenses the past 2 years.

What about your savings Gabe? Spent it all on driving license, riding license, holidays, the europe trip deposit, friends, and a lot of FOOD. Well, money isn't truly yours until you've spent it right? Anyway I'm helping the economy here, so someone give me a medal man.

It's gonna be an exciting few months of opportunities. I hoping to job hop a bit and try new stuff. Probably get down to pick up the guitar from Dan (my younger bro) , who has gotten REALLY good with his bass in the past year. There'll be a few overseas trips, and hopefully I can be more focused in church. Right now there so many things distracting me. Just hope I'll be able to sort things out. NJ prob won't need me all the way till August, so I'll have to find another job to be safe.

Jem! Looking forward to hearing about that Brewerkz lobang! Would be great if we were colleagues! And think of all that free booze!!!