Wednesday, February 16

Legolas I Am Not

Just finished my ATP today (that's Advanced Trainfire Programme) for you non-Army folks. It's sorta a requirement for everyone in the Army to go through it once a year, to keep them current with their weapons.

I haven't touched a SAR21 for a year before Monday. And any hopes of me getting a marksmenship were dashed when I went for my night shoot on Tuesday. No $200 monetary reward for me. =( I was sooo inaccurate with my rifle. Didn't zero my weapon properly on the first day. Managed to improve on the 2nd day thanks to Rayant's tips...

Anyway Thank God I managed to pass. BARELY! 20 out of 40 targets! Failing would mean I would have to do the whole package again, which would take some time. Ah well. In the words of Michael Jackson, I'm a lover not a fighter.