Friday, February 11

Attack Of The Killer Roti John

Just went out for late night supper with John, Dan and Caleb @ Bencoolen. Prata store there. So we were happily tucking into our prata when one of the servers brushed against my shoulder. He spilled the plate of Roti John onto the floor, and stained the back of my shirt with chilli sauce. Bad enough, but what really pisses me off is that the guy didn't even apologise, let alone say anything to me. He just went back to his stall and continued as if nothing happened.

The other stall keepers were really helpful, giving me tissue and even helping to wipe of the massive red stain on my back. Quite grateful for that. Determined not to let the incident ruin our supper, we just let it pass. Gave the guy a good stare on leaving. Was a damn good thing he didn't say "Thank you come again."

Well. Other than that, I must say CNY was enjoyable. Meeting up with cousins, aunts and uncles. Collecting ang pows (financial aid is always welcomed in view of my soon-to-be-unemployed status). Lots of FOOD. Just spending quality time with family.

Cycling with Isaac, and tennis with Mark/Elliot later. Hope I have the energy man.