Friday, February 4

Neverland

Watched Finding Neverland with Isaac yesterday. It was really heartwarming, a must see if you're a Johnny Depp fan. I prefered Hotel Rwanda though. Don Cheadle was really amazing, I hope he wins the Oscar.Guess the best way to describe it would be Schindler's List set in Africa.

I passed the riding evaluation! Thank God! I heard people say it's not easy to get through it the first time, so was quite worried when I first went. One more step to that license. Now allowed to book road lessons, which, I'm sure, are a lot scarier. But I guess my experience of cycling on the roads to work should help give me some confidence. Please do pray for my safety. I've already fallen once, but it was a good thing it was in the circuit, and it was just some minor bruises and scratches.

Yeah I've got friends and family whom are against me taking up the riding license. But i really wanted to do it. This is seriously the only time I'll ever have to do it. I foresee uni will be very hectic. And if i don't do it now, I'll probably kick myself for not trying, so what the hey. The thrill of reving the engine and going fast is just super exciting. I know my limits though. Anyway, thanks for the concern friends.

Foxtrot reunion later. Hope everything goes well. Please don't pang seh, people! Otherwise I'll have to foot the $600 bill for the buffet myself! Gar!