Thursday, February 3

Sign Seven, Soldier

The 1SIR just came back from Thailand 2 days ago from their final exercise. And from what I've heard, they did pretty well! Good job gentlemen!

Met up with Wenz to go Zouk last night. Jem and Jerald was supposed to go, but Jem fell sick. Get well soon man. We were there from 10 and it was super quiet man, even at 11. I could actually see the floor of Phuture for once, and there was no one on the Mambo dance floor. The crowd started coming in at midnight, and in the end, it became it's usual packed self. It was enjoyable. I gotta say the only reason why I went last night was to redeem the free pass la, so don't worry man, I'm no chiongster.

Anyway, I almost got 7 extras yesterday. Got the complete shock of my life. I was actually on half day, and was all dressed and ready to leave office, when I got the disturbing SMS from boss, saying that Commander ordered me and a lot of other people to sign extras. For what? They did a check, and found unauthorised programmes on a lot of the computers in the offices. Apparently, they found this game on my com.

Thing is, i already searched my PC and deleted anything deemed unauthorised. One of my previous upperstudies must have renamed the file, such that I couldn't find it when I performed the search. I don't think I was the only one. We followed all the instructions and they still found stuff. Anyone knows that there's no real way to get rid of all the unauthorised crap unless you reformat the whole computer, which we're not allowed to do. So the only other way is to search through every individual file, which is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

I just thank God that Commander was willing and patient enough to listen to my explanation. I know other senior officers that will just brush you off and not want to listen to you. So praise God for that.

Off to meet Isaac at the gym now. Got riding evaluation later. Wish me all the best!