Monday, February 7

Whicked Weekend

Matriculated last Saturday! So i'm officially a SMUcker. I was tellin Shu over msn that it's like some AC-NJ-RJ reunion. Seriously man. There were familiar faces everywhere i turned. It's really cool cos' I'm having a lot of good friends from different parts of my life come together in one uni. BMT friends, OCS mates, NJ peeps, AC pals, pple that I've gotten to know over the past few months. Just goes to show how nice and cosy Singapore is.

Played DOTA with Dan, John, Nat, Ah Black and Ah White after Worship practice on Saturday. We kept saying "1 more game", and ended up getting home at 3am! Ha. Good thing i had the car. Been taking taxi a lot of late.

Did back up singing for service on Sunday with Vanessa. Was good to catch up with her. We were chatting a lot during the worship practice while the band was figuring out their chords. Heh. Thank God she was there man, otherwise sure quite bored. Realise I've been getting a bit distant from the True Way gang. Bummer.

Joined the PUNJers at Siloso Beach after service on Sunday afternoon. It was sizzling hot man! Should have seen us at the beach volleyball net. 10 guys hopping up and down to keep their feet from getting toasted. Played some frisbee. Mark's a pro I say. Amazing how he manages to get the frisbee to hover just above the ground for so long.

After that it was a hearty dinner at home with Mom and Dad.

A simple weekend of friends and good fun. I'm contented. =)

Oh in other news, Shu has switched to Blogspot! *Clap Clap*! Changed my link to her blog so go check it out guys.