Thursday, March 24

Uh.

Outside Cineleisure, after a nice 3 hours of DOTA...

Isaac: I thought we said we'd stop playing before midnight. Think still got 174 nightrider on weekdays?

Gabe: Don't think so. Dun wanna take cab home leh, been spending a lot of late.

Shaun: Well it takes 3 hours to walk from Holland V to Orchard.

Isaac: ...

Gabe: ...

Isaac: ...

Gabe: ...

Isaac: ok walk home lor.

And so our inpromptu route march home from Cineleisure to Upper Bukit Timah began. Our voyage took Isaac and I past the infamous "4 floors of whores" at Orchard Towers (yikes where do these people go in the day?), past the winding roads of Orange Grove Road, and the never ending stretch of road that is Bukit Timah.

Was fun I must say. Isaac I bet you never thought you'd be taking a crap at a Shell station toilet at 2am. Ha!

Anyways, I remember from a past sermon where the preacher likened our walk with God to a marathon. You can start out with all guns blazing, but in the end it's the finishing that matters. Right now, I feel like I'm having a stitch.