Monday, April 11

...

Was gonna blog about something encouraging, but it doesn't seem appropriate right now.

Just found out that an ex- schoolmate from NJ passed away last saturday. Apparently he lost control of his bike, was flung off and was hit by an oncoming bus.

I didn't know Jingwei very well personally. We would just exchange "Hi"s and "Bye"s in school when we saw each other, or make the occassional small talk. He struck me as someone who was really friendly and well liked by his friends, especially those from RV.

It's just damn tragic when things like these happens. He was 20 and had his whole future ahead of him. All that taken away, in a split second. Please pray for his family, that they will be helped through this tough time. God bless his soul.

P.S. I passed my riding TP test today, much to the dismay of many of my friends.