Friday, April 8

Bacardi 151s And The Grand Eunuch

Well I hope John got a decent grade for it. It was quite an eye opener sitting in for John's last theatre module class. We got to the Nanyang Auditorium at around noon, and we were 4th in line to give our performance, based on the play "Decendents of the Grand Eunuch". I kept forgetting my lines for the rehearsal, was doing a monologue. Thankfully, managed to get through the performance without forgetting anything! It's amazing what stage pressure can do for you.

The other performances were really good as well! I thoroughly enjoyed watching them. Drama really is a blast. Thanks for the opportunity John!

Was a good thing I managed to get to NTU on time. Got home at 4am the night before. The Thursday night crowd at MS only started warming up after midnight. Had some Barcadi 151s at Coco Latte before heading for the Beng-ster paradise at Madam Wong's, to the bartop dancers of CU, to the Bangra party (well it seemed like it with the music they were playin!) at Cheeky Monkeys. Best thing was there wasn't any cover charge, so spent a lot less than we thought we would. Walked down to Lau Pa Sat for supper before heading home. Was a blast Wenz!

Europe in less than 2 weeks. Moto TP Test in 2 days. BB meeting tomorrow.

Anyway I just wanna let you know I don't think you're a bitch. You can't help what I feel, just like I can't help what you feel. Study hard.