Sunday, April 3

Oh Shit.

Hahahaa....I'll let Jianhong explain this one. Sorry jh, too lazy to type it out. haha .You can catch JH and the east side gang at http://isleptwithsanta.blogspot.com/ !

"anyways, had a terribly funny day yesterday. after me gabe shaun isaac and gabe's cousin played at egames, we walked to his car, parked at somerset MRT carpark. he was mentioning how weird that lot was, cos everyone drove past that lot but didn't take it. lucky day maybe? so he just parked there. lo and behold when we got back to the car, it was COVERED and i mean SMOULDERED with BIRD SHIT! LOL it was like an artillery bombardment man, 155mm, 120mm, 81mm 60mm all just SMACKED on his windscreen, bonnet, boot, everything.

gabe:my dad's gonna kill me.

haha we drove to a manual car wash and thought they would faint upon seeing the car. haah but they didn't and 4 guys proceeded to clean the car with jet sprays and soap.when they finished, one of them asked: " you'll went to the BIRD PARK?" "

Although the car wash was like 6 bucks, I gave 'em 10 and told them to keep e change. I thought they deserved more though. How would you like scraping off bird shit off someone's car at 2am in the morning?

We really should have taken a picture of the car! Maybe I'll park there again next week just for kicks. =)