Saturday, April 16

Bon Voyage

Leaving early tomorrow morning folks. So in the meantime take care!

To those having exams, all the best and perservere.

To those who have finished their exams or those just waiting for uni, slack on! or hope you find a fulfilling job for now. heh.

Anyway, for the build up to this trip, I just feel especially blessed by God. When I had to pay for the car damages, I was seriously short on cash for this trip. I also had to pay for the church camp and Kinabalu trip, which amounted to another 600 bucks. Financial aid came in from my Ah Ma, and aunties when I least expected. I'm really thankful to them and thankful to God for providing.

Also, caught the flu bug in the last few days. All started with a really bad sore throat after Mambo night on Wed (one too many flaming zamboukas), which developed into quite an uncomfortable cough. Thank God it's gotten better. Last night I was still hacking away, and while it's still there, it's a lot better. I heard temperatures in London is currently dipping way below 10 degrees celcius right now at night, so that can't do my cough any good.

Do pray for our safety folks. Jon, Jerry, Joel, Jeremy, Jerald, Wenzheng and me. Yeah 5Js, Wenz and me. heh.

Will be keeping you guys back home in prayer too. Till May 10th then.