Tuesday, May 10

Sweet. =)

With that, my 3 week Europe adventure comes to a close. Just arrived this morning at 10 am.

I've had a wild time. Aussies are hardcore party animals man. How do they keep hitting the bar/pub EVERYDAY?! I was spent by the 2nd week. So many pple who made this trip such a fab one.

To WenZheng, Jon, Jerry, Joel, Jem and Jerald. You guys were fantastic company to be with. Thanks for being patient with me for having to stop every few minutes to take photos, and for me wandering around without telling you guys. Haha. What can I say man, I'm in my own world sometimes. Hope you guys are having fun in Cambridge. Oh and Jerald, a big thank you for doing most of the coordination, sending out the mails, etc. Kudos to you for getting the planning started (well doing most of it actually). I'm sucha slacker!

To Jacque: a BIG THANK YOU for showing me around London, and for cooking up a great dinner! I'm especially grateful since I was broke by that night. See la! Pull me into so many shops! Haha. Was great catching up with you man.

(Note to self: London is not exactly the best place to do retail therapy, except if you're at Lilywhite's. But I'm on holiday, so what the hey!)

To Jia Kai, Ming Wei, Jon and Xianna: Thanks for having me at your cosy pad guys!

To Chiong Wai: Was great to have met you man. Thanks for offering your place (or did Jerry insist? haha)!

To the Mei, Jemma, Jackie, Dee, Melissa, Matt, Micah: Thanks for the great company guys! May we meet again. After all, the world is such a small place.

It really was an eye opener.The lights of Paris. The living time capsule that is Rome. God's amazing creation shown in the Swiss Alps. The cultural richness of Florence. The charming canals of Venice. The seedy streets of Amsterdam. There was just so much to explore, so little time. I'm now determined to get a job in London once uni's over man. Garrr....

Too lazy to go into detail at this point in time. I'm actually thinking of starting a new blog just to chronical our europe experience. Let's see if I get down to it.

Damn tired right now. 12 hour flights with a transit in KL does nothing good for the body. Will be taking a snooze and probably hibernating for the next few days until I don't feel jet lagged anymore.

I'll be dreaming of Europe.