Monday, June 20

We'll Meet Again Fei

Kang Fei passed away 2 Saturdays ago on 11 June.

Was at church camp when Elliot and I got calls from friends about Fei's passing. We couldn't fly back home for his wake or cremation. We only just got back this morning slightly after midnight after taking a bus home from Senai Airport.

Fei was an great testimony to me personally. He was a source of encouragement in my walk during our OCS days, and even when he was hit by leukemia, he showed so much courage and faith, in the face of such overwhelming adversity.

I guess as Christians, it's good to know that even after death there is eternal life. Although death is painful and separation from loved ones really sucks, eventually the day will come when all of us will be reunited in God's kingdom. Knowing this, we shouldn't say goodbye, for we know separation is temporary.

Continue to pray for his family folks. I hope they're coping well.

Fei, we'll see you soon.