Saturday, October 15

Race Day. T-minus 5 Hours.

Well I'm cycling down to SMU from home now. Using my bike for the Team Biathlon portion of the ACE Adventure Race. The start point is going to be at Esplanade Park. It really is convenient to have school in town, can put stuff in the locker and all. The end point? They'll only reveal the checkpoints as we go along.

Reporting time 9pm. Flag off time 11pm. Finishing time? Hopefully before 4-5am, since the cycling portion has be removed =( (The Gahmen don't allow us to cycle on the roads at night. Sigh.)

I really don't know what I'm in for, but I'm going in expecting the worse, abrasions, fatique, cramps and all. Why the heck did I sign up for this again? I guess I'll find out at the finish line. In the meantime, you can say a prayer for Danny, Daniel and me.