Tuesday, December 13

Jesus Loves You. HO!

I really enjoyed myself at PUNJ camp. Learning about Ezekiel, which previously, I had never dared touched, cos I deemed it too cheem for simple ol' gabe. Picked up a thing or to at the workshops, more insight into the cannonisation of the Bible, and world views such as post-modernism, Islam and Agnosticism. If you want to spread the Word, you really have to know where your non-Christian friends are coming from, like how Paul tried to engage the Greeks in Acts 17:16-32.

I most enjoyed the fellowship, and it was really heartening to see so many newcomers (or rather, ppl I've never really talked to before in PUNJ!). With the nature of PUNJ being so touch and go, I think most of us never really got the chance to get to know each other more in depth. Hopefully this camp provided a stepping stone to which the rest of the PUNJers can build relationships upon.

Will post pictures soon.