Wednesday, December 21

Maybe I Should Take Up Chess Instead

Went down with Apes to her dad's clinic down at Textile Centre to get my knee checked out. It's been hurting since the marathon 2 weeks ago. I thought it was fine, until the weekly football kickabout at NTU again on Sunday. It started getting bad after the first half.

Anyway, April's dad says that I really should rest for at least a month before I try anything that will cause stress to my knee, cos' he suspects it's something to do with the cartilege. Once it's damaged, it won't heal. And once it's operated on, it'll still never be the same again, unless of course they create bionic knee implants in the near future, which is, highly unlikely.

I'm praying it's something that will subside after a while. Sigh.

On a more positive note, it's been an excellent past few days spending time with April and her family, and having her over for dinner. As much as I'm thankful for Skype, and being able to see her on the webcam...you know what I mean...

I'm really glad April's back. =)