Saturday, December 17

Claustrophobia



Just lazing around by the pool the other day, I was gazing at the sky for quite a while. Looking at all that vast majestic blue space, and contrasting it with the urban jungle that is Singapore, it just made me feel so trapped.

No matter how Singapore progresses, the one constraint that it will always have is space. You see buildings and walls every you go, it can get quite claustrophobic sometimes. While in other countries, it was just so liberating to get out in the open fields, (like REALLY open fields, Bishan Park is NOT THAT open) and just run and admire the scenary for as far as the eye can see.



I'm the sort of person that really likes scenary. I can just sit on a hill top all day and admire the vastness of God's creation around me. You just need some bread, cheese, wine, and a loved one (tee hee!) and your day is set!

That's it. I'm buying a plot of land, somewhere. Get me out of here!