Friday, December 2

Run Of Your Life

It's my first marathon on Sunday. First experiences are always exciting! The exams were really a distraction for me, as funny as it sounds. Couldn't train for the weeks leading up to it as a result. THIS is THE HIGHLIGHT of the year for me (besides December 18th of course =p).

Hydration plan, sufficient rest before hand, carbo-loading the days leading up to Sunday, mental run through of what the route will be like, so many things running through my mind right now. I can only pray that I'll be able to finish it! My knees have been acting weird of late.

I wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to Esther, Adrian and Linette for having us over at their place for dinner last night. Dinner was AMAZING as expected! Haha I wouldn't have missed it for the world man! Lamb shanks, spaghetti with clams, chocolate soufflé, brandied cherries with blue cheese, MMMM....BEEE-YOOO-TEE-FUUL! Adrian was really generous with the wine! My goodness, I hope I didn't say anything silly last night!

Grace's wedding tomorrow! I've been hearing that Lincoln and her have been cooler than the people that've been helping to put the wedding together. Haha. Congrats guys. I hope we sing ok.

Oh yeah, the FA exam today was OK. Not expecting stellar results though. It was really a drag, since I've never spent a 3 hour stretch doing nothing but FA before(Yes, I am THAT disciplined). Was doing a little jiggy in my seat when I managed to balance the cash flow statement. Thank God! I only manage to balance things 1 out of 5 times I try. Cheap thrill man. That was probably the highlight of the 3 hours. Whoopee.

Now for the real highlight. SUNDAY. SUNDAY. SUNDAY.