Saturday, February 11

Race Day!

Margaret Chan is really cool! Emceeing for the ceremonial portion of Patron's Day on Monday, and she was giving Yumi and I tips on our diction and some of the things that emcees should look out for. She's really down to earth and super funny. At the end of this I just HAVE to ask her to say "I'll CRUSH YOU LIKE A COCKROACH" for me. Classic Masters of the Sea. Heh heh heh.

It's quite unsettling this Patron's Day thing. The President is coming on Monday and we're only practicing a full run through of the programme on Sunday. Everyone's busy with mid-terms I guess. Back in OCS, we had to practice 1 month of drills and parades for the President's Commissioning Parade! What the!

Taking part in the Total Defence Explorally later. Racing around Singapore in a car, with Brandon, Daniel, Ah Loong and Danny, to 5 different venues to complete tasks related to Total Defence. The only thing we know is the start point and what time to meet. Other than that, we have no idea what tasks we have to do, and where we'll be going next. First team to finish gets a cool $10000. I'm crossing my fingers, but we're just going out there to have some fun la. OK so we want the money, haha.

Big money! Big money!