Saturday, April 15

At Least We'll Both Be In York

Sigh, although I'll be in the new one.

Any suggestions as to what to do in NYC? BIG THANK YOU TIFF for giving me your NY itenary!!! So far I've got the following places to visit:

1. NYSE and Wall Street
2. Be one of the psycho fans on MTV's Total Request Live, at MTV's Times Square Studios
3. Radio City
4. NBC Studio Tours.
5. Ground Zero
6. Tour Trump Tower. Film a spoof of "The Apprentice"
7. Gaze at the Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island
8. Have a nice morning jog at Central Park
9. Go see the United Nations HQ (subject to Homeland Security threat level. Yeah right)
10. Carnegie Hall
11. Madison Square Garden
12. Yankee Stadium (although I'm not a baseball fan)
13. Broadway. Watch a musical...if i find a US$100 bill on the sidewalk.
14. Shop for cool stuff you can't find in SG.

I need more suggestions!