Tuesday, April 11

Gabriel Tan v Business Law (2006)

Taking a short break from reading Biz Law. The story so far... Lord Wilberforce is currently getting jacked for using his 2-stage test to prove duty of care in law of tort. Other than that, not much juicy news.

In the midst of exams now. Management Accounting yesterday was very doable, thank God. Analytical Skills this morning was quite a mind trip (modus pollens, modus tollens, modus anus, etc.) as usual. Everyone came out of the exam with different answers.

Final paper on Thursday- the defendent: Biz Law 101. You better know your legal rights boy, cos' I'm gonna sue! For negligence, for misrepresentation, for physical and economic damage, in contract law and in tort (Ok I know I can't double claim). I was under undue influence, and much physical duress. Promisory estoppel this Andrew P***g (and Benny T)I'M GONNA SUE!

On a lighter note, we got our BGS grades back and our group did really really well! We were doing the construction industry if you remember, and I'll post the video we did for the presentation...once I figure out how YouTube works.

Ah well, enough from me. 10 days to New York Cit-taaaaay!