Saturday, April 1

The Occasional Introvert

From time to time, I just like eating meals by myself, walking around shopping centres aimlessly, or even just going cycling on my own. I'm intrigued by what some of my friends think, saying that it's weird just doing activities on my own.

I don't understand how some people think that you always have to surround yourself with people whenever you're doing things. I feel that you should be comfortable with yourself and just do things at your own time. Be secure with yourself.

After a long day of conversations and interactions with friends in school, I enjoy taking the bus home alone, and just sit there and be still. Taking the time to step back and look at the current state of my life, just to reflect and see if there's anything I could do better. It sure beats worrying about the tasks or datelines that I have yet to meet.

Am I weird? Well if I am, I'm happy being that way.