Saturday, July 15

Homeward Bound

It's been fun roaming around New York by myself. No need to worry about keeping anyone waiting, and just taking my own time to do things.

Went to this really cool comic shop called Forbidden Planet (sounds dodgy eh). Comics for 25 cents! Checked out Nintendo World, bought some pies at the Farmer's Market @ Rockefeller Center, slacked around at Central Park, and then had my final look at Times Square while looking for dinner. It still amazes me- the sheer volume of people and the huge light displays. Stunning.

From these three months, I've taken away a much broader perspective of what's going on in the world. So many interesting conversations with friends from the US, Malaysia, Thailand, Columbia, Ecuador, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Korea, Taiwan, UK, Germany, etc.

When you compare what's going on in all these other countries, I just feel very blessed to call Singapore home.

Till Monday.