Friday, February 9

Kaput

Just finished the last mid-term quiz for the week. The mid-terms have revealed my lack of understanding in some of my modules. See la, watch Heroes over the weekend some more. (Side note: Episode 14 is out! Find out who Claire Bennett's real father is! Gasp!)

It has been a challenging and trying term so far, and I don't expect it to get any easier. Juggling between studies, the Genesis studies for CF, church and meeting up with friends has been quite a balancing act. In doing all this, I find my sinful self relying on my own strength again to get me through. God takes a backseat while I go about my daily activities, and quiet time (when I do actually set aside time to do it) becomes just another obligation, rather than a good time of reading God's Word and just having a personal conversation with Him. Just want to encourage you if you think you're the only one struggling with your walk. Press on! You will never walk alone! =)

Went down for my last teaching session at AC Barker just now before the quiz. Don't think I've mentioned it before, but I've been helping out with Halogen, a foundation that teaches leadership skills to students in different schools. My good buddy Edmund invited me to help out and I must say that it has been a very interesting 5 weeks. Some of the boys were very teachable, but some were quite disruptive. I hope the disruptive ones turn out OK.

Sarah's farewell party tomorrow, and the theme is 'back to school'. We're all suppose to wear our old uniforms, but my AC uniform has turned yellow and the pants are now three-quarts, while my fire retardant NJ uniform is lying around somewhere in the house. Maybe I'll just go in the sexy red NJ PE shorts. Woo!

Oh well. Back to reading business case studies.