Tuesday, July 6

So nice. The shiny paintwork is just gleaming with such...such...it's...calling...my NAME...I WANNA RIDE IT! But it's a little late to cycle now. Futhermore, I haven't bought a helmet yet. So I was taking a big risk when I cycled home on the road from OCS just now. D'oh. Still waiting for Pete to get back to me about the helmet. He says he can help me get the Spanish cycling team helmet for 39 bucks! Ha ha. He sure has some contacts.

Decided to go into cycling again after a long 8 year break...ever since my bike got STOLEN 8 years ago, I never really cycled regularly... Zooming down an empty stretch of road, it just feels so liberating. There wasn't much empty road on the way back though! Really thank God for bringing me home safely man. Rush hour's a killer.

The new Commander OCS is coming in tomorrow. Changes expected. Gulp. Hope he doesn't decide on a "All-OCS-Staff-Stay-in-Camp-till-weekends" policy. well...more time to cycle at least.

Even though I'm rekindling myself to cycling, I really hope I don't deviate from the reason why I chose to free up my time. I really need to focus man.