Saturday, November 27

Ride On!

Jeremy and I finally went down to BBDC today to sign up for our moto licenses.

It was damn funny, cos' before we decided to sign up, we were taking turns to have doubts and reassuring each other on how we had to do this. I think my comment on how motocyclists were "organ donors on wheels" sorta made him think twice for a while. Haha. But seriously, we promised each other we'd ride safe and not do anything stupid, cos' if anything happened to Jem, I wld feel super responsible and vice versa, since we sorta talked each other into doing this.

Guess learning to ride is a good skill to have la, and this is probably the only time I'll be able to do it. So since I've got the time+money, I'm going for it! It's definately a lot cheaper than getting a car. We calculated and figured that we shouldn't spend more than 500 bucks...If we pass first time. And we can get a decent bike for 2000 + buckeroos.

Man, I can't wait to get started. Vroom Vroom!