Saturday, January 1

Dead. Beat.

Cycling would have been a lot more enjoyable if we didn't almost die of hypothermia. BUT, it was awesome nonetheless. =)

Jem, Jerald, Jason, Wenz and I proceeded on our Central Singapore route, or the "Tour de Thomson/Serangoon" From Bukit Timah to Little India, to Jalan Kayu, to Yio Chu Kang Road, to Thomson and back to Bukit Timah. The rain almost threatened to put a stop to our little trip, but we went ahead. It got quite bad at certain points and we had to stop cos the rain kept getting in our eyes. Thank God he kept us safe, cos' the roads were REALLY slippery. I think I slipped like twice. Think my tyres were too full.

Had a fantastic prata lunch at Jalan Kayu. Waited for the rain to ease a little for 2 hours before setting off again.

Went to Jason's for a short rest before I made my way home. Started at 8am ended arnd 4pm. Had to go down to Turf City for ARPC's dinner cum candlelight service. Almost couldn't drag my ass off the bed. But I did anyway.