Saturday, February 26

East Side

Here's to the East Side Boys! Shaun, Jianhong, Cai, Greg, Ian, Eugene. Heh. Thanks again for having me at your place JH, and a very happy birthday, even though your birthday only comes once every 4 years. It's cool to be a leap year baby really. Forever young I say! =)

Be playing drums for main service at True Way tomorrow. Feel quite bad cos' the other musicians are quite pro and have been playing like forever. I'm like such a newbie. Thank God they're really patient with me. I think it'll be the last time I'll be playing with them though. Will have to speak to Hann Fan tomorrow.

Hopefully Darryl, Chris and I will FINALLY have our bible study tomorrow after a 2 month break. Have not been meeting up due to our busy schedules, and negligence on my part. Whoops. Shall try to be a better BS leader guys. =(

Hey Jem you reading this? I have NO IDEA WHY, but the song "Together Forever" just keeps playing in my head. I think I've figured out the actions which go with it! Quick Jem! To the Mambo mobile! Hahah.

Yes. An idle mind makes you do weird things.