Friday, May 20

Wednesday Night

Last night's music was fantastic! On the main Mambo dance floor no less! It was very radio friendly, with the usual classics (Square rooms anyone? Ho ho!). The energy level was just kept really high throughout the night. Could hear the crowd just screaming with approval with each song the DJ mixed. WOOT WOOT! Damn Ah Beng sia...

Spent the night at Jem and Jer's. Thanks guys! Jem! I was just out of practice last night! Must have a winning eleven rematch SOON! Thanks again for the ride Kai Lynn!

Was great meeting up with Tiff and Mitch just now! Tiff, I so wanna work at Stand Chart. I'll take anything right now man!

Pretty broke right now, and it doesn't feel right asking my folks for an allowance when I haven't started studying yet. Need a temp job quick before the church camp.

Trusting God for providence.