Wednesday, June 22

Blessed

Just caught Batman Begins. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised! It was pretty darn good in my opinion. Christian Bale makes a much better Batman than uh...George Clooney (To the folks that did the disaster that was Batman & Robin... bad, bad casting guys).

Haven't had the time to blog about the 10days in Malaysia. 5 days in Putrajaya for church camp, 5 days in Kota Kinabalu for the BGB Mt. Kinabalu climb. In short, the trip was really such a blessing.

I felt really blessed by the messages, blessed by the church people whom I came in contact with, blessed by the opportunities to serve during church camp and blessed by the company of the BGB kids who were just such a joy to be with.

Will elaborate soon. Gotta work later. Weekdays are sooo quiet. Thanks for popping by the store Nydia, Joel. Come visit me folks! Makes my day pass by so much faster.