Tuesday, June 28

Toyota Trueno AE86

Dad's back from the wine expo in Bordeaux. Went to pick him up from the airport and then had dinner at East Coast Lagoon. Haven't seen him in close to 3 weeks, cos' he left the day I came back from KK. Great to have him back. I think I mentioned this before, but driving along the ECP at night is really relaxing, especially when you're driving past the Singapore skyline.

While we're on the topic of driving, Initial D is pretty darn cool. OK so Jay Chou can't act, but we'll still love him if he continues to sing. Don't quit your day job man. Just caught the movie with Daniel, Ah Loong and Yew Minh after fetching Dad, Mom and Dan home. I've never read the comic or seen the series, but I'm tempted to start now. I realise it's pretty boring driving an automatic car now. Haha. I wouldn't mind driving an AE86. Any car would do for me right now. Heh.

Nice meeting up this afternoon Eric. We WILL beat Winning Eleven 8 in one sitting NEXT TIME. I assure you. Italy just CANNOT lose to Serbia and Montenegro next time.

Met up for lunch with Iylia and Satiish at Suntec (of all places! As of I don't see the place enough! GARRRR!) Iylia's flying off for Melbourne this Thursday, so last chance to meet up with him till then. Take care la bro. Oh and Wen Zheng if you're reading this, Satiish will be staying in Hall 6 as well. Heh. You guys can go play soccer everyday in the field. No need to study liao. Ha!

Sunday night's DOTA session with April and Ling Li was pretty fun, even if we did get owned in the last game. =) Seriously damn funny la. Didn't think I would ever play DOTA with the both of ya. Go girl gamers! Haha.

OK I got the chronological order of events all mixed up in this post. Tsk tsk. Ah well it's my blog.